Most of our first–year students are admitted with a BA, though we generally have a number of students who will enter with an MA. Our students come from colleges and universities from all over the United States and the world.

Generally students who apply from foreign institutions should have an MA or its equivalent before they can be admitted. For more information, please consult the website for the Office of International Services.

For more information on admissions requirements and access to admissions forms, please follow the Apply link.